Events serve a variety of goals including networking, presenting awards, client or user experiences, educational and even the sharing in food and fun. Regardless of the purpose or size, RMK ensures your events always highlight the organization and WOW attendees. Below are a few examples of the types of events RMK leads on a regular basis:
- Happy Hours – Great for members, clients, employees, networking, member or sponsorship drives, fundraising or for just plain having fun.
- Awards Dinners – Usually an annual hallmark of significant accomplishments of teams, members and/or clients.
- Annual Meetings – Critical to highlight the success of the past year, strategize about the coming year and vote in new leaders as appropriate.
- Golf Tournaments – A pastime enjoyed by so many! Golf tournaments are great for raising money, networking and getting outside to enjoy a great sport.
- Educational Events – Whether it’s an online webinar, a full online conference, breakfast seminar, lunch-n-learn or multi-day events, RMK can manage all aspects of your education events. These sessions bring priceless value to your teams, members or clients.
- Job Fairs – Another great event to offer to members, clients, vendors and more.
- Conferences – RMK can research, plan and execute all aspects of an in-person or fully virtual-only conference for a half-day or multi-day event. From venue and speaker research to stage designs and AV to awards and desserts, we can seamlessly manage the entire event.