Events serve a variety of goals including networking, presenting awards, client or user experiences, educational and even the sharing in food and fun. Regardless of the purpose or size, RMK ensures your events always highlight the organization and WOW attendees. Below are a few examples of the types of events RMK leads on a regular basis:
- Happy Hours (live or virtual) – Great for members, clients, employees, networking, member or sponsorship drives, fundraising or for just plain having fun.
- Awards Dinners (live, virtual or hybrid) – Usually an annual hallmark of significant accomplishments of teams, members and/or clients.
- Annual Meetings (live, virtual or hybrid) – Critical to highlight the success of the past year, strategize about the coming year and vote in new leaders as appropriate (several online voting options are available).
- Golf Tournaments (live but we are researching virtual!) – A pastime enjoyed by so many! Golf tournaments are great for raising money, networking and getting outside to enjoy a great sport.
- Educational Events (live, virtual or hybrid) – Whether it’s an online webinar, a full online conference, breakfast seminar, lunch-n-learn or multi-day events, RMK can manage all aspects of your education events. These sessions bring priceless value to your teams, members or clients.
- Job Fairs (live, virtual or hybrid) – Another great event to offer to members, clients, vendors and more.
- Conferences (live, virtual or hybrid) – RMK can research, plan and execute all aspects of an in-person or fully virtual-only conference for a half-day or multi-day event. From venue and speaker research to stage designs and AV to awards and desserts, we can seamlessly manage the entire event.
- Mentoring/Idea Exchanges (live, virtual or hybrid) – Whether it’s speed mentoring or breaking out into rooms (virtual breakouts as well), we can host mentoring and brainstorming sessions for a few or a few hundred.
- Meet & Greet (virtual) – Call it happy hour or virtual Lunch-n-Learn but stay connected with your colleagues down the street, across the state or country and across the world. Our clients are hosting global meet & greet sessions just to see, virtually meet and share with their global colleagues.
Learn more about how RMK Productions can help with Virtual/Hybrid event opportunities.