Endless Virtual/Hybrid Event Opportunities
RMK will listen to your needs and brainstorm on the best virtual event delivery experience for your audience. There are so many opportunities available and we have listed just a few below:
- Multiple Platforms. While we are platform agnostic, we have experience with nearly every virtual meeting platform. We also have the ability to host large-scaled events via our own Zoom account.
- Breakout Rooms. Breakout rooms are a great way to replicate track sessions or allow attendees to have small group sessions.
- Polling. Polling questions are a great way to break the ice, gather information or survey your audience. This data can also be turned into valuable content to repurpose in many other ways (white papers, web site, etc.).
- Livestream. Many platforms, and several DC-based venues, offer livestreaming capabilities which allows you to broadcast virtually or in a hybrid format.
- Video. Video can be more than live virtual video. Pre-record videos from speakers, award winners, special guests to share with your audience.
- Record. Recording your events allow you to build your content asset library. You can then offer the recordings to new audiences or gate it to encourage membership (or other participation) in order to access your valuable assets.
Check out what some of our customers reported about their favorable experiences with RMK:
RMK Productions has been an invaluable part of the behind-the-scenes operations our of organization for some time. They certainly make everything look effortless. One area they really excelled was supporting our transition from hosting in-person events to virtual-only. We could not have succeeded without RMK’s expertise and professionalism. The team went above and beyond what was necessary to help us feel comfortable in unchartered territory. Perhaps most importantly, RMK’s staff is incredibly friendly and shows true passion for our organization’s mission. It is an absolute pleasure working with RMK.
Vice President of Programming
Association of Women in International Trade (WIIT)
Preparations Key to Successful Transition to Virtual
Pivoting from a half-day, in-person conference for 150 people to a live virtual event for over 200 people was necessary, but the organization had not executed a Zoom virtual webinar before. Thanks to RMK’s expertise and their virtual event producer, our inaugural signature event it was a complete success. RMK made the process smooth by helping us prepare with informative practice/training sessions, script development and providing high-touch support for presenters. From constant communications to all participants to technological expertise all details were covered. “The Show Must Go-On, and RMK Delivered.”
Sirena Johnson, Citrin Cooperman, Partner
Co-Chair SECAF 2019-2020
Richard Pineda, CALIBRE, President and CEO
Vice Chair, SECAF 2019-2020